New Leaf

As the season changes,  my wellness business is also taking on an entirely new leaf!!  Tonight is the last class that I will be teaching at Shasta Wellness Studio in Invermere as I have moved all of my classes,  training and services to my new location in Windermere.

Thank-you for a terrific year Invermere!!  Everybody has been so supportive and I'd like to welcome you all to my new location in Windermere.  Open Mic is taking place Wednesday nights at 7:30 PM,  yoga classes are posted on my web site,  and ask about my special locals massage and 'You Time' rates!!

Huge Kudos to my husband Jon for encouraging me to push a little harder over this past year,  his love and support,  especially with the podcasts and open mic,  has been unstoppable!!

Love and gratitude to my children for naturally inspiring me to be my finest self.

My colleague & long time friend Laura,  thanks for showing up for many months of my classes since day one and then to see you succeed in all of your training over the past year has been so amazing for me!!

My neighbours Jake (Hippies Home Vape Shop) and Rene (Back Door Wine Cellar) you guys have been so kind and supportive,  thanks so much!!

My dear friend Brandy for your encouraging words over the past year,  thanks for believing in me as I do in you too!!

To all of my open mic posse (Dom,  Kerry,  Kylee,  John,  Greg,  Cat,  Penny,  Lee,  Ian,  Dave,  Jason,  Sheb) thank you for holding space for me as I sing and drum my heart out and for sharing your talents and voices with me,  Wednesdays have been the highlight of my past year!!

Special thanks to my many old & new yoga students,  facilitators,  mentors & clients...thank you so much for supporting me in my growth to be a stronger & brighter human!!  I value our connection and hope to see you all at the new location!!

Extra special shout out to;  Bonnie,  Lesley,  Rhianne,  Travis,  Pat C,  Leah,  Shayna,  Kayla,  Steph F,  Chrissy,  Diane L,  Kyla,  Cailea,  Ruth D,  Leigha,  Marlene,  Maggie,  Barb,  Derek,  Sarah,  Amanda P,  Rhonda,  Taylor,  Brenna,  Nat,  Po Po Makes Art,  Chelsea,  Kristine,  Lloyd,  Jessica,  Jennifer H,  Terra,  Nancy,  Melanie,  Laura D,  Jolene,  Lynnette,  Heather,  Crisdon for your continued support!!  

Running a small business not only takes courage,  it takes compatibility and compassion with everyone who decides to be apart of your vision.  I am so grateful that so many of you have entrusted in me.

All my love
Pamela Joy Howse,  Holistic Lifestyle Coach



 

Comments

  1. Sweet Pam!! Wish you the very best in your new space! Wonderful time of year as you said for a new leaf!! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Calm

Pamela's Bio

Winning!